Growing up, whenever my dad’s mom came around to our house, she’ll bring yummy treats. My grandma was an amazing baker and I learned from her. These cookies are one of the many baked goods that will remind me of her…
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp milk
1 cup plain flour
1 cup self-raising flour
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1/4 tsp ground ginger
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 170°C. Line trays with baking paper
2. Cream butter & sugar together, add milk then sift in dry ingredients
3. The dough will be crumbly, but combone them with your hand and flatten. Cover in cling-wrap and chill for 1 hour.
4. Take the chilled dough 30 minutes before rolling. Lay the dough in between two sheets of baking paper, roll out thinly and cut into desired shape
5. Place on baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes. Take out and cool on wire rack
Enjoy -love Karina.